Co. Dublin, Ireland
5PM Friday, 25th October 2019
Uniplumo Ltd. Wyestown, Oldtown, Co. Dublin A45 D797, IRELAND
Uniplumo Ireland Ltd., Irelands leading grower and producer in the ornamental horticulture industry, supplying wholesalers and retailers across Ireland, invites applications for the position of Sales Executive.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our Commercial team at our Head Office Nursery near Oldtown, North Co. Dublin.
The ideal Candidate
- Build client specific retail Trade Plans, evaluate and propose pricing and commercial terms and conditions.
- Analyse and manage commercial risk
- Organise the Sales event calendar and participate in the negotiations.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders i.e. Commercial, Finance, Production, New Product Development, and Operations.
- Identify and report key issues to the Commercial Manager.
- Sense check and propose draft and final versions of main body, annexes and related documents for all Trade Plans
- Coordinate the internal sign-off process and closing of contracts in accordance with the authorization levels set.
- Carry out market analysis and identify gaps and associated opportunities on range.
As an effective Sales Executive you must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You will be well structured and have excellent attention to detail focus. The position is a full-time role, of approximately 45 hours per week with OTE.
- Proven experience in a Sales Executive role within the FMCG sector is vital.
- Knowledge of the Ornamental Horticulture sector would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (training will also be provided on specific internal systems)
- Willingness to learn new products and services and describe/explain them to customers.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player.